Do you ever feel like you are a lazy business person, or that your business partner does not pull enough weight, and you do all the work? Well, that will not be new. Some people own businesses and you wonder why they do, they just don’t hustle enough. I have prepared an examination of conscience checklist for you to privately examine yourself and your business, and tell yourself the home truth.
- Do you leave for tomorrow what you can do today? Now?
- Are you always late for meetings?
- Do you forget appointments?
- Do you make hasty decisions?
- Do you take forever to make a decision?
- Are you pro-active?
- Can you handle sudden change in plans in the middle of the day?
- Do you delegate every single task?
- Do you crave and enjoy repetitive tasks?
- Are into the fire brigade approach aka last minute syndrome?
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you have daily work times, which you adhere to strictly?
- Do you have holidays, strictly outlined for you, or you take any day off you like?
- How do you perceive your business?
- Where do you see it in five years?
I doubt that I mentioned everything, this does not mean that you are a certified couch potato, but it could mean that you are heading in the wrong direction and you need to evaluate your business, focus and what you really hope to achieve with this.
IS IT TIME TO GET OFF THE COUCH, YOU POTATO???