Oprah Winfrey needs no introduction, she is an American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist. She is one of the few female billionaires in the world. She has lived a life full of challenges, and has suffered abuse and discrimination, but she rose above it all and is one of the most inspiring women in the world. Today, we want to share 20 inspiring quotes from her.
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness”.
- “You can either see yourself as a wave in the ocean, or you can see yourself as the ocean”.
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you”.
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength’’.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom’’.
- “You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want’’.
- ‘’I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull’’.
- “Even if you flippin’ fries at McDonald’s, if you are excellent, everybody wants to be in your line’’.
- “Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and to be led by that’’.
- ‘’Money is worth nothing if it can’t buy you the opportunity to love more’’.
- I had become so accustomed to succeeding that I no longer even remembered what it was like to fail’’.
- ‘’The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money’’.
- “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work’’.
- “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice’’.
- ‘’The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance–and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning”.
- ‘’Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure’’.
- ‘’We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are’’.
18.’’ I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who, from an early age, knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good’’.
- ‘’Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher’’.
- Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.
Thank you Oprah!