Digital media company She Leads Africa. and SME 100 Africa in partnership with Facebook will be hosting a Free Digital Marketing & Finance management training called SheMeansBuiness.
Date: 13th & 14th December, 2019.
Venue: LCCI Conference and Exhibition Centre, 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Alausa, Ikeja
SheMeansBusiness training will teach female entrepreneurs how to utilize digital resources to help them take their business online, manage their finances, and compete in a global marketplace.
At these FREE training sessions, participants will:
- Gain tangible digital marketing, professional development, finance management and business strategy skills
- Learn how to elevate their businesses online and reach new customers
- Learn how to turn existing followers to buying customers
- Network with other like-minded, ambitious female entrepreneurs
What Can Attendees Expect?
- Informative and energetic training from our seasoned trainers to get you thinking about ways you can use Facebook tools to either start that dream business or take your current business to the next level
- A breakdown of online marketing, content creation, socials for business and much more!
- Finance management module designed to help entrepreneurs get funding for their business, and manage their finances
- A day to hang out and network with fellow Boss ladies
- A certificate of attendance to be distributed post training and so much more!
To be a part of this Free Training click on the link below to Register!