The 4th Edition of the 25 Under 25 Awards is here; bigger and better. This Awards is an annual award to recognise, celebrate and encourage some of Nigeria’s most innovative entrepreneurs under the age of 25 across various categories. The goal is to stimulate an entrepreneurial culture among our youths.
The categories usually recognised include:
- Active Citizenship & Government engagement
- Arts & Culture
- Beauty & Make up
- Creative writing & Content creation
- Environment & Interior decoration
- Event planning
- Finance & Fintech
- Food & Drinks
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Health & Skincare
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Media & Communications
- Professional Services
- Social entrepreneurship
- Software & design
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time. In the event that the nominee is 27 years old, the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development of Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Past winners of this award include Yasmin Belo-Osagie (She Leads Africa), Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy), Orode Uduaghan, Tuke Morgan, Rotimi Okungbaye, Josh Chibueze (Piggy vest), Georgette Monnou, Jennifer Uchendu (Susty Vibes), Fred Oyetayo (Fresibles), Umar Faruq (The Unpublished Gallery), Fiyin Gambo (Cliq Media), Tomiwa Talabi, Amanda Dara, etc.