The SME100Africa 25under25 Awards is an award ceremony recognizing and celebrating micro and small businesses including start-ups that are transforming industries that impact millions of lives every day in Nigeria.
The award appreciates Entrepreneurs (Founders & Co-founders) who started under the age of 25 and categories to be recognized during the event include: Social Entrepreneurship, Fashion, Art, Craft & Culture, Agriculture, Technology & Cyber Security, Education, Energy & Sustainability, Media & Communication, Sports, Creative Writing & Content Creation, Music, Manufacturing and Logistics, Hospitality & Tourism, Active Citizenship & Government Engagement, Beauty & Makeup, Event Planning, Food & Drinks, Professional Services, Health & Skincare, Software & Design, Environment & Interior Decoration, Finance & Financial Technology, Photography, E-commerce and Performing Arts.
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to socio-economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and by Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
We would like to announce that the nomination portal will be open tomorrow, the 20th of May 2022 at 12:00 PM. You can nominate young and innovative entrepreneurs who meet the eligibility criteria, and who you think deserves to be recognized at the ceremony via this link: Nominate — 25under25